Minggu, 18 Desember 2011

Fin Time Investment Group

FinTime Investment Group      JOIN NOW!!!

Profit Calculator

FAQ

How to start


► A Step-by-Step guide on How to Start

Open an account


► How can I open an account with FinTime Investment Group website?

► Residents of what countries can take part in FinTime Investment Group programs?

► What documents do i need to open an account?

► Can I change the personal information I entered at the time of registration?

► I have opened an account. Now what?

► How do I edit my account details?

► Can I access several accounts from one computer or one IP?

► I can't access my account, what should I do?

About Company


► How do I contact you and where are you located?

► How long does your company exist?

► How do you manage to pay such a high interest?

► How do you guarantee safety of deposits?

Investment questions


► How can I invest by VISA / MASTERCARD?

► How can I invest by Bank wire?

► What is the minimum (maximum) investment amount?

► What is the minimum investment term, and what terms do you provide?

► What are the current investment plans of FinTime Investment Group?

► What is "compound rate"?

► Is there any limit for compounding?

► How many active deposits may I have?

► Can I do a direct deposit from my account balance?

► How long does it take for my deposit to be added to my account?

► When I made a deposit, how soon I will start earn my interest?

► Who is "personal manager"?

E-currencies


► What e-currency do you accept?

► How can I open a Liberty Reserve account?

► How can I open a Perfect Money account?

► How much does it cost to open LR or PM account?

► How to change any e-currency to LR?

► How can I withdraw money from my LR account?

► How to fund your LR account via VISA/MASTERCARD?

► How to fund your LR account via Wire Transfer?

Payments and Withdrawals


► How can I withdraw money from my FinTime Investment Group account?

► When is the profit paid out?

► When will I be able to withdraw my profit?

► Is there a minimum withdrawal amount?

► How long does it take for my withdrawal to be processed?

Referral system


► How does your referral system work?

► What do I do with my referral link?

► Can I view/manage my referrals?

► How soon after my referral join will I receive the commission?

Other questions



► I have not find answer to my question. What should I do?

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar