Sabtu, 17 Desember 2011

Receive $50.00 usd For Joining FREE!!!

 Receive $50.00 usd For Joining FREE!!!

JOIN NOW!

FAQ:
What do payment data mean? Payment data is your payment requisits, where you will have money you earned in partners program. What payment data should I have? At the moment we work with PayPal system. How can I change my payment data? You can change your payment data in “My cabinet”, in the section “My profile”. I registered and the system reported me that I have $ 50 on my account. Where are they from and how can I get them? When you register in Affiliate Program you will get $ 50 as a bonus to your account. You will get your money when you have $ 1000 on your account. How and when can I get earned money? For transferring your money you need to have $ 1000 on your account (minimum sum). Money transfer dayly from 13:00 till 17:00. An application is created automatically when you earn the minimum sum during the current period. The current period is a previous week. What does the affiliate program mean? Do you want to earn more? So involve your friends and colleagues to our site. It’s very easy: 1) Enter tne section “Partners program” and copy your link 2) Place the link on forums, and pass it to your friends 3) When a new partner registers by your link you will automatically get a bonus to your account and also 20% from your partner’s earnings.

The process is rather simple. You give this link to any person, and he/she registers an account on Survey-Faq. When he/she registers in partners program, you will get $ 15 as a fee. Also you will get 20% from his earnings for each filled survey by him/her.
For instance, if this person earns $ 100 a day, you will get extra $ 20 to your account. So this person is considered your partner. Give this link to your friends or familiar people at some forums and your earnings will increase.
Your advantages:
1) For each registered person by your link you get bonus – $ 15
2) You get 20% of your partner’s earning for doing the surveys by him/her.
3) Your get $ 14 for doing a survey

JOIN NOW!

1 komentar: